COVID-19 Update -Hours of Operation Change-Effective March 25, 2020
Dear Valued Member,
At Credit Union Advantage the well-being of our members, employees and communities is our priority. We recognize that our branch operates vital resources in the communities we serve. At this time with many of our staff members at home we are changing our hours of operation. Our concern is the health of the ones remaining. Our hours will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will be closed on Thursdays. We are still limiting the number of members in our lobby at one time to four (4). We do encourage you to ensure you have provisions in place regarding your financial needs in the event we are required to further modify our existing business hours.
If you prefer to avoid contact with others, feel free to call our team for assistance. We also encourage you to log into your Online Banking account or Mobile app as soon as possible, if you haven't done so in a while. It is a good idea to physically locate your CU Advantage Debit Card and CU Advantage Visa® Card. If you can't locate them, contact our member service team to assist you with replacing them. Also consider enrolling your CU Advantage Debit or Credit Cards into a digital wallet (Apple Pay).
As you focus on the well-being of your family and friends, our CU Advantage team is committed to providing you with exceptional service.
• If you are facing hardship related to the Novel Coronavirus, you are encouraged to reach out to our Member Services team at (248) 996-6070 option 6 or by emailing [email protected]
to discuss your banking needs with a team member.
• If you cannot make it to a CU Advantage branch, but need to deposit checks, you can deposit funds into your eligible savings and/or checking accounts of which you are an account holder using our mobile app.
Below are additional tools to conduct your day-to-day financial transactions at CU Advantage:
- Online Banking – Online Banking allows you 24/7 access to your accounts find us at https://www.cuadvantage.coop/
- Telephone Banking – Check balances, transfer funds, and make your loan payments from your phone. Calling (248) 996-6070 option 3.
- Mobile App – Download our app to your phone and access your account 24/7.
Find an ATM – CU Advantage members have access to over 30,000 surcharge-free
ATMs in our CO-OP ATM Network. Easily search for the location nearest to you:
I want to reassure you that our financial standing is strong. We are well capitalized. As always, we are Federally Insured by the National Credit Union Administration, so your money is safe.
Additionally, we have a Virus Recovery loan promotion that will assist our members with the financial burden at this time. We will continue to identify areas that we can help ease the financial stress of this time.
We greatly value you and will remain here to serve you.