Our closest branch is wherever you are. Carry your accounts anywhere you go with digital banking.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for CU Advantage members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Monitor your credit score
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- First month free thereafter $5.00 monthly
- Online bill pay is FREE when you participate every 28 days
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more!
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download the app to get started – iPhone® | Android™
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Enjoy the convenience of depositing checks electronically and securely with mobile deposit.
Simply take a photo of the front and back of your check (make sure the back is signed!) and follow the instructions for CUA mobile deposit. Please include “For CU Mobile Deposit” under your signature. Once you snap, your money will be well on its way to your account!
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
- Easily sign up for eStatements through online banking
Please note that there is a $3 monthly fee to receive paper statements. This fee is waived for members ages 18 and under, as well as ages 62 and older.
eAlerts and eNotices
eAlerts help you stay on top of the activity in your account. If you’d like to be reminded of when your loan payment is due, if your account balance is above or below a specific amount, and more, sign up for eAlerts through online banking. eNotices are also offered for NSFs and late loan payments.