Here’s a reunion you’ll actually look forward to. Earn up to $90 in cash back on debit card purchases every year.*
- Cash Back
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking
- Enrollment in free eStatements required to maintain account
- Free Mastercard® debit card with SecurLOCK Equip
- Overdraft protection available
- Anywhere access with surcharge-free ATMs and shared branching
- No minimum deposit to open
Do your thing — get paid.
Earning your rewards is as easy as doing the banking activities you already do. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
How simple is that? Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, signature based debit card purchases less than $0.01, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, Pin-based transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first banking day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the last banking day of the current statement cycle.
"Banking Day" means any business day on which an office of the credit union is open to the public for the purpose of carrying out substantially all of its banking functions.
"Business Day" means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday, January 1, the third Monday in January, the third Monday in February, the last Monday in May, July 4, the first Monday in September, the second Monday in October, November 11, the fourth Thursday in November, or December 25. If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 falls on a Sunday, the next Monday is not a Business Day.
"Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our credit union provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3.00% back on up to a total of $250.00 signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.